What We Do
Reaching to achieve health and healthcare equity for all, through education, accountability, and direct care for our communities.
Our Current Objectives
- Encourage healthcare systems to identify and resolve areas of systematic racism.
- Collaborating with healthcare educators to creative bias free environments
- Support efforts to remove political bias from regional health boards
- Push for access to healthcare insurance despite income or status
- Advocate for healthcare and dental clinics in poor and BIPOC neighborhoods
- Support local food banks by volunteering and philanthropic efforts
- Promote political agendas that make health equity a priority
- Educate the community about social determinants of health and influence the public to help make a difference
Join the Healthcare Committee
If you’re an NAACP member, the Healthcare committee would love to make use of your time and talents. To join the committee, drop us a line with the form below. If you're not a member, join now!